News published on May 8th, 2015 on the business portal eKapija
Duško Radović, director and co-owner of the Transfera Company has decades of experience in the field of transport and logistics. He used to work in the Executive positions in largest companies in the field.
Transfera has formed the team of professionals from various logistics companies and made a name for itself in a very short time.
We’ve asked Duško Radović what marked the year 2013 in his opinion?
EVENT OF THE YEAR
– The sixth consecutive title of „Partizan“ FootballTeam.
FAIL OF THE YEAR
– The unsolved situation with the abroad treatment of unhealthy children from Serbia.
PERSONALITY OF THE YEAR
– Nataša Kovačević – The hero of spirit.
– Sergej Trifunović – „Don’t vote for the “Farmers” and “Big Brother” but give a contribution for the treatment of unhealthy children“.
THE BEST DECISION OF THE STATE
– Setting the date for the beginning of negotiations to join the EU.
THE WORST DECISION OF THE STATE
– Still unsolved issue of para-fiscal taxes and unfulfilled promises of the reduction of contributions for employees.
WHAT ARE YOUR EXPECTATIONS IN 2014?
– Better living!
– Professionally – further growth and progress of Transfera Company.